Things To Do In Maui
Have you been wondering what things to do in Maui? There are so many possibilities but I really recommend taking the following tour while you're there. You won't regret it.
When visiting the beautiful island of Maui, you should consider taking a small group tour where you will go to the top of Maui's highest peak at Haleakala National Park and then explore the magnificent lavender fields at the Maui Lavender Farm. Following this, you will tour and sample really good local wines. If you didn't realize Hawaii was a wine producer, this is your change to see and taste it first hand. Best of all, because this is a very small group, you will travel in a deluxe limo-van with only a few other passengers.
- Travel to the summit of Haleakala, the tallest peak on Maui, for breathtaking views of the crater and other Hawaiian Islands
- Explore a fragrant lavender farm and learn about this relaxing floral plant from your guide
- Tour a family-owned vineyard and taste several local wines including red wine, sparkling wine and the winery’s famous pineapple wine
- Enjoy free time to explore the paniolo (cowboy) town of Makawao on your own
- A light breakfast and Pacific Rim lunch are included
- Small-group tour limited to eight passengers ensures a more personalized experience
This is an intimate roam over Maui that will give you an unparalleled view of the island.
If you would like more information or to book, please click this button: